
It fits. Goodbye pattern. I really knew how to kill that one. It died slowly. Over and over.

Not super girly like the other one, but as Isaac pointed out - it's even better because it's knit in the colours of Aston Villa football team! By god, he right. It's the exact colours. I can probably eBay this now to some manic fan. Or Esmé can go along with the boys to the matches. Grief. She likes it though, or at least consents to wear it, which is pretty much the same thing.

11 comments:
I LOVE the top picture of here! So cute! And YAY to getting it sussed!
Lol ah well, it's a lovely cardi after all that!
You'll have to frame it for posterity and recount the story over and over to the grand kids!
San x
You'll have to frame it for posterity and recount the story over and over to the grand kids!
San x
Yay! Am planning to do this one next... with 7mm needles ready to go!
Gorgeous pictures - she looks lovely in it, girly colours or football notwithstanding.
Beautiful pictures. She looks so grown up xx
I love the colors!
The sweater looks really cute, but those red curly pigtails are killing me! I don't think she could possibly get any cuter.
She looks lovely in it, so cute!!
how adorable. it's such a cute sweater, made cuter by your girl.
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Esme looks so grown up in these photos x
Post a Comment