yeah I love it too. Felix and I have started dropping Esme off at this tiny nursery for a couple of hours and in those hours we walk nearby and have discovered these old fields with masses of Giant oak trees! They are beautiful, and it's so early in the morning (well, for us anyway) that the light is really nice. It feels like a photo I have seen before, I don't think it's very original :lol
3 comments:
amazing photo
yeah I love it too. Felix and I have started dropping Esme off at this tiny nursery for a couple of hours and in those hours we walk nearby and have discovered these old fields with masses of Giant oak trees! They are beautiful, and it's so early in the morning (well, for us anyway) that the light is really nice. It feels like a photo I have seen before, I don't think it's very original :lol
stunning x
Post a Comment