Tuesday, October 06, 2009

kitchen big and small



I found this little wonky white shelf at the antiques market and so it's not just conkers that find a new home here in the little kitchen.



In the big kitchen she chops.



Felix makes special flapjack for his missed at-school brother.



It's the bag for bags from The Fabric. You can see stripes carry on everywhere else...



Sometimes I think I live in one big stripey house.



Felix was so proud of his goat dot-to-dot he wanted to show you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving that little kitchen (and the big stripey one!). Esme is growing so fast, chopping Bananas!

Fe, your Dot to dot Goat looks great! I used to love doing those when I was your age. Hope you're not missing Isaac too much :)

Pippa said...

Those are cute photos of Esme chopping real food up!! Eva loves her little kitchen and often brings me a little colander for me to fill with broccoli tips and tiny tomatoes. They usually end up mashed into the carpet a few hours later, but I can't say no, it's too lovely watching them pretend cooking!

I love dot to dots! I love word searches, Where's Wally, spot the difference and have even been known to sit and colour in kiddies colouring books!!

slugs said...

Felix- I love the dot to dot. I think its the first goat dot to dot I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Felix, my favorite animal ever!

Love your home. It's so, well, homey.

And that fabric, oh you are the repurpose queen.