Hi Claire, Gorgeous photo's as always!!!! Thought I'd answer your question about getting a dog. We got Lenny when he was 10 weeks, I think, so he was a baby really and still is! He is quite hard work, but Julian lost his job a few weeks ago and has been around spending heaps of time with him. I sometimes think that he is a complete NIGHTMARE especially when he is chewing everything in sight. He also bites everyone all the time, the kids look like they have been attacked by a cheese grater, mind you they are only friendly nips and the kids have gotten used to him now and just turn their backs if he gets too frisky!!! He is getting better behaved day by day and to be quite honest we all adore him. I guess you just really have to decide if you have the time and inclination to look after another baby, a rather naughty baby at that. It is great for the kids though and they all love him, especially Lola who asks for him first thing in the morning. He also makes us go to the beach a lot more, it also helps that summer is on the way too. Good Luck with your decision anyway. One thing I will say though is that we don't need to hoover as much and in my opinion anything that cuts down on housework has to be a good thing.
At the risk of this being the longest comment ever, I have to tell you that I met Mianh this weekend at a homebirth conference. How mad is that????? She is so lovely and she had her gorgeous wee man with her too AND a got to have a cuddle with him!! We talked about you too of course, wow this online world leads you into the lives of some really rather amazing people. You would have loved the conference, wish you could have been there too...X
3 comments:
Crikey, what beautiful photos, where were they taken? I love the broken wall photo, was it once a castle?
Beautiful pictures! I love Highland cows!
Hi Claire, Gorgeous photo's as always!!!! Thought I'd answer your question about getting a dog. We got Lenny when he was 10 weeks, I think, so he was a baby really and still is! He is quite hard work, but Julian lost his job a few weeks ago and has been around spending heaps of time with him. I sometimes think that he is a complete NIGHTMARE especially when he is chewing everything in sight. He also bites everyone all the time, the kids look like they have been attacked by a cheese grater, mind you they are only friendly nips and the kids have gotten used to him now and just turn their backs if he gets too frisky!!! He is getting better behaved day by day and to be quite honest we all adore him. I guess you just really have to decide if you have the time and inclination to look after another baby, a rather naughty baby at that. It is great for the kids though and they all love him, especially Lola who asks for him first thing in the morning. He also makes us go to the beach a lot more, it also helps that summer is on the way too. Good Luck with your decision anyway. One thing I will say though is that we don't need to hoover as much and in my opinion anything that cuts down on housework has to be a good thing.
At the risk of this being the longest comment ever, I have to tell you that I met Mianh this weekend at a homebirth conference. How mad is that????? She is so lovely and she had her gorgeous wee man with her too AND a got to have a cuddle with him!! We talked about you too of course, wow this online world leads you into the lives of some really rather amazing people. You would have loved the conference, wish you could have been there too...X
Post a Comment