Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the lawyer

Felix was specific today in what he wanted me to do to help him do what he wanted to do.



Make some more 'books' for him. We had ran out. He likes a nice stack of these at the ready.





Help him make a man. He sewed the hat while directing me all the while with the other clothes. When the pouch was assembled and attached I couldn't help but point out that he looked a lot like Robin Hood. No that's not who he is. This is a lawyer.





A lawyer??!!! Indeed. Wonder what he's doing here, serving divorce papers to a Storm Trooper? I have given up my guesses, because the real answers are so much more amusing than I can imagine. But I do (guess that is, in my head) because when you are at play there's naught much annoying than someone asking questions. So I listen and laugh to myself. So much fun.

8 comments:

Pippa said...

That's funny. A lawyer could very well come in useful in Star Wars games, though you'd need a postman too, to deliver all the solicitor's letters! I love 'earwigging' on my children's games, this is a snippet of one that I heard a few days ago -

Robot - "I will destroy the earth in 30 seconds!"

Good guy - "That's not very long!"

This really tickled me!

Amber Liddle said...

Love the gnome looking lawyer! How funny :)

Momma said...

I like your note pads! I shall make these as I have 3 little reporters here always with a pad and pencil.

Anonymous said...

i have to make those notepads, my girls are constantly hogging up paper making stories, and those are so s-weet looking.

I love lawyer-gnome man. That storm trooper had better watch out. Think how great it would be to be a Jedi-lawyer.

Okay, now even I'm hogging in on it :-)

Momma said...

Jedi - lawyer! lol! That's hilarious!

Julie said...

I love this post, what a fabulous imagination he has. Love the little note books too, Kalem would love these for his story writing. Inspired once again, thank you Claire! X

Hannah said...

Those notepads are great!
I love the lawyer idea - so cute!

Luschka said...

Too cute!