Sunday, April 11, 2010

nine



It's true although my heart scarcely can believe it. Every mother's woe and joy in one. The growing older bit. This is the boy who inspires me daily to forgive as he is so capable of doing (like when I'm cross he hugs me), to find the good in *everything*. Which he does. He's the kindest person I ever met. Ever. He helps *everyone*. His dad says he's a 'people person' and he so is. He doesn't care one bit about gifts or getting stuff, really, and finds it hard to think of anything he'd like to be given (I find it pretty funny since his brother can be quite the opposite) he just wants to spend time with the people he likes.

May he continue to inspire everyone he meets.

4 comments:

Pippa said...

What a kind, open face he has and gorgeous freckles!! Have a lovely birthday celebration! xxxx

Unknown said...

you can see all those things you've said about him are true just by looking at that face. what a star!

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Gorgeous! I love his hair, so lovely.

He sounds so much like my eldest (who will be 10 in August) :-)

It is scary and sad how the time goes past so fast isn't it :-(

Lucy said...

A belated very happy birthday, 9 seems such a big age doesnt it? my oldest son is 9 too seems to have gone in a flash. Hope he had a lovely birthday x