
The days slide by sometimes with not much to show for them other than dirt grimed hands (well that would be me) and a mess inside and out for me to clean up at the end of the day. I looked at Isaac this morning and remembered when he was in the kitchen wanting to help that not too far of he'll be a teen not much interested in spending his time with me (maybe). These are the days I have with them all. My Grandma once said these were the best days of my life, only you don't realise until everyone has left and you have a moment to think about it. But I do know it. I do. Or at least in as much as I can without retrospect.

Play dough, juicing, gardening, chalk play, and outsideness. We have had little bike rides and walks and gymnastics, tennis, dancing and bouncing on the trampoline. Muffin making and beating away on the drums (oh god, I had to tell Isaac to take them to the garage rather than hallway. There's only so much my ears can take). We threw pots ouside in the garden-sun on my friend's wheel (thanks Sian!) and I recieved reiki (very calming).









And that's how the days go by.
3 comments:
aahh that photo of your little one doing up her pinny is just so lovely! Her cute curly hair and the concentration :-) Throwing pots - I haven't done that for years, it is such fun isn't it.
Those really are the best days, aren't they? Today we ran around town doing a million things, I am so excited for tomorrow just hanging out!
Just...
RAW MILK!!!!!!
HEAVEN!!!!!!!
As you were... :-)
Post a Comment