~Our first dusting of snow this year - more, more we want more! Greedy here and not minding one bit :)

~Birthday Tulips

~Baby Boo Stands up lots and gets a dressing up :)

~Nutalicious. Delicious and no doubt will fit in with your New Year healthy eating requirements - try it I dare you. Very very Yum.

~Seeing Esmé and the cat, together. A lot. He watches over as she excavates the dressing up basket. A smiley feeling seeing them together so so often.

Happy New Year!
5 comments:
I'm so envious I love the snow! Its one of the things I really miss about Yorkshire.... **smile** and the moors, I loved the moors.
Its been lovely to catch up with your blog now we're back. The cheque is waiting to pop in the post now so will be with you soon.
Happy new year! x
Beautiful photos, as always =] but why is it everytime I read your blog I immediately want to go off and eat something sweet =]
Yes, beautiful photos Claire, and a Tree of Happiness award awaits you over at That's Not My Monkey!
http://mogspog.blogspot.com/2009/01/tree-of-happiness.html
Sam xx
kids and cats. an adorable combination.
Post a Comment