
.... it might like to be tied up in these. I have and mine does!
I am going to take a batch along to the home ed. group and see if any girlies want to buy some, then maybe get more stock (ohh that sounds really business like 'stock') and do a little jaunt into town and see if any little crafty shops might want some to sell. I am not sure, but I like doing them so what they hey. Thinking I might open an Etsy shop! Won't that be exciting? But will I be able to stock it with sell able things... Mmm that's the catch :lol
A needle case I made for no reason what so ever other than wanting to try making one. So I did and here it is.

Also this week we had lots of cake baking. Felix and Isaac love it and also I get to eat cake. Because I need to fatten myself up a bit I think (if only one could insert sarcastic tones into the printed word). This is a cake disguised as Good Food because it had mashed banana inside. Virtuous as always.

I HAD to (read forced into) making a bag specifically for Police Lego. I managed it because it meant time at the sewing machine. My new favourite place.

Now for the random photos of the week:
Baby Boo excavates the shopping bags in the hallway (wearing Fe's hat, because it's the sort of hat that fits everyone - excpet me who it was intended for, of course).



George Hides in a bag and makes us laugh so loudly (hooting away) he has to run and hide again from us.


Baby boo steals my apple and then sits with it staring off into space for such an age that we all laugh like mad things and she still does not blink. She is such a dreamer. (You might be wondering why my photos lean heavily on photographing my dd above all else: 1. I can follow her around and she does not mind 2. She is cute and inspiring 3. She is cute and inspiring - reasons enough?!!)



Adventures with Tom; stealing the baby's throne and having a lesson with Felix on how to colour in within the lines. An important thing to know how to do well.


Isaac with his new calender.
4 comments:
I know my hair would indeed like to be tied up in those!
You make such fantastic things... honestly you'll be giving the rest of us an inferiority complex hehehee
YES, you should definitely open an Etsy shop..... Your felt creations are brilliant, I really love the needle holder.
That dress that you made for Esme is absolutely brilliant!!!!! I love the style and the fabric is so cute. Clever you! I wish that you lived close by, Kalem and Isaac could play with Lego, Talia and Felix could take their dolls on an adventure and Esme and Lola could crawl around getting into mischief....and we could spend hours knitting and sewing together!! Don't suppose you fancy moving to NZ??
Not sure what to advise on the bend the rules book. So far I have only made a couple of things, the bib and a little bag which were easy enough and the instuctions were fine. There are some sweet things to make in the book, but if there is anything that you fancy I can photocopy the instructions and patterns for you. Did you make up the pattern for E's dress or did you get it from a book??? I would love to make one for L as I'm sure she will need one for her 1st birthday too. Julie XX
There's only one thing that springs to mind when I read your gorgeous blog, and that is...Beautiful :)
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely family life, your an inspirition, oh and my hair would love to be tied up in those fab bands :)
sue xxx
Oh yes, definatly another Etsy (why not Folksy too?) seller in the making! Go for it, it's so easy to set up and I'm sure there'll be no shortage of ideas for things to make.
Post a Comment