That last picture is just too cute!!!
Her little sweater looks so cute! I'm sure she's a great helper :)
aw, your lovely calendula oil! I am still using the last drops on ds from the bottle you sent me when dd was born :)
Lovely sling photo :)
and a right cute one at that!
Mianh - no way!! Well if I get more than one bottle's worth this time I'll send you more, enough to last all the way to baby number three :)Claire
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That last picture is just too cute!!!
Her little sweater looks so cute! I'm sure she's a great helper :)
aw, your lovely calendula oil! I am still using the last drops on ds from the bottle you sent me when dd was born :)
Lovely sling photo :)
and a right cute one at that!
Mianh - no way!! Well if I get more than one bottle's worth this time I'll send you more, enough to last all the way to baby number three :)
Claire
Post a Comment