






I have been making even more salads this week, oh you know, for a change, experimenting with ingredients and dressings. The one above consists on salad onions and leaves from my garden, blueberries, a smoked mackrel fillet, spicy pumpkin seeds and a dressing made with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and agave. Plus the obligatory dollop of humus :)
I have been making almond milk again too. It's creamy and 'milky' and sweet.

~ Soak almonds overnight, rinsing a few times at first if the water colours to get rid of the tannins. Next day drain, add two cups of water to each cup of almonds, a few dates and a sprinkle of vannila extract. Blend. Blend again. Strain the whole lot through a piece of muslin sitting in a colander. I get impatient here and do lots of squeezing.

2 comments:
Loving the pics. Just beautiful! And I love almond milk too. Must try making it.
Yum!
Post a Comment