
I don't just think about food and read (about food I'll admit). I walk too. Knitting and sewing have taken a back seat and instead I am either in my kitchen messing and creating (or washing up - yeah I am good at that) or outside in the garden or lanes near by - walking.

We like this particular little walk, easy on little legs that insist on walking, trees to climb and gentle hills for gliding bikes.


I love the way he takes her so seriously...

....and follows her lead


The welsh love spoon tree - or, The Love Knot Tree

No matter where she is, she'd rather be half (or fully) naked, which is fine by me, I want to eat her most days anyway.
3 comments:
She really is scrumptious! The thing I'm discovering about cooking from scratch is that there is SO much washing up, I like a clean kitchen and I feel like I'm forever up to my elbows in the sink. Enjoy your walks, I can't wait till we move and I can walk amongst the clifftops rather than the 'burbs. xx
Lovely photos!!!
and now who could resist, really?
Post a Comment